CNG (AF2251) is a professional practise deploying highly qualified and experienced professionals to provide Auditing, Advisory and Taxation services to different types of companies, such as sole-proprietorships, partnerships, SMEs, corporations and companies.About Us Our Services Contact Us
Tax (Assistant Manager/Senior)
- Preparing corporate and individual tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaise with clients and tax officers on tax related issues.
- Monitor and administer submission of Form CP 204, CP204A and etc.
- Handling tax software to prepare/process tax returns.
- Arranging tax payments to the Tax Authorities.
- Any other job responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience.
- Highly independent person with sense of urgency, responsibility & result oriented. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude and interested to grow at all times.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Audit Manager/Assistant Manager/Audit Senior
- Must have passion for Audit.
- Manage Audit portfolio.
- Hands on with the work.
- Lead and motivate others.
- Good at details.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or with a full or partial professional accounting qualification.
- For Audit Manager/Assistant Manager, must have at least 5 years of relevant working experience and good leadership and people skills is expected.
- For Audit Supervisor, at least 4 years relevant working experience.
- For Audit Senior, at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Able to take pressure, work independently as well as a team.